- You are responsible for the initial telephone contact with interested parties.
- As an external voice, you represent Viamedici and provide comprehensive information about our products and services.
- To effectively support our sales team, you prepare information carefully
- You maintain and expand our contact database with important companies and contacts in the D-A-CH region as well as internationally.
- The organization of presentation appointments between interested parties and our sales staff is also in your hands.
- You have successfully completed your technical or commercial training and have already gained some practical experience in telemarketing and/or sales assistance.
- Your strong communication skills are reflected in a flawless verbal and written skills.
- You convince our potential new customers with your positive nature, expertise and sovereignty.
- Your way of working is characterized by a high sales and a pronounced service orientation.
- Secure user knowledge of MS Office programs, ideally also CRM systems, make you an ideal new member for our friendly telemarketing team.
- Permanent employment with flexible working hours
- Challenging tasks in demanding projects
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Further training opportunities through our company's trainers
- Further benefits are company events as well as a relaxed and creative feel-good atmosphere complemented by free drinks and a daily fresh vitamin C boost.
If the prospect of an attractive professional future, a modern workplace and a varied job in a young and successful team appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please include your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your documents by email to email@example.com or by mail, to:
Viamedici Software GmbH
Mr. Hajo Hensel
D-76275 Ettlingen, Germany
You can also apply online here.