Location: Ettlingen or Kassel
Perspective: regional or branch area management
These Are Your Tasks:
- Your tasks are an interesting mix of project management, technical implementation and customer care.
- The introduction of Viamedici EPIM in addition to prior and subsequent solutions (eShop, Internet, mobile applications…) and processes.
- You define the product data model and the necessary interfaces together with the customer.
- You implement interfaces and integrate our solutions in the customer’s system landscape.
- You take over the expert and technical direction of the project and ensure project objectives in schedule, budget and quality.
- You carry out internal and external workshops and trainings.
- You support sales and consulting in creating quotes and offer estimates.
You will, of course, receive a comprehensive introduction to our product and its periphery.
What You Have to Offer:
- You are a graduate with a degree in information management, informatics, industrial engineering or similar.
- You are interested in database-based publishing for print, web, shop, etc.
- You are able to work independently and self-responsibly, have organizational talent and a high degree of dedication.
- You have confident presentation and communication abilities, also in English.
- You are team-oriented have good communications skills, are sociable, mobile and are prepared to travel.
We are an innovative company with flat organizational hierarchy and a lot of margin and responsibility for our employees. If the prospect of an attractive career future, a modern workplace and varied assignments in a young and successful team appeals to you, we look forward to your conclusive application including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your application. Please send us your materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, to.
Viamedici Software GmbH
Mr. Michael Bauer
You are welcome to apply directly online here.